- Employer: Computer Engineer for Fujitsu Australia LTD
Duration of Current Employment: 14 years
- Certificate IV in Computer Maintenance
- Dell Certified Systems Engineer L1 Certificate
- Weights and Measures Inspector
Military History Accreditations:
Author of the following books:
- Fix Bayonets. Anecdotal history of the 51st Battalion AIF
- The Blue and White Diamond. History of the 28th Battalion AIF
- The Westralian Battalion. History of the 44th Battalion AIF
- The 52nd Battalion. History of the 52nd Battalion AIF
- For King and Cobbers. History of the 51st Battalion AIF
- Leane’s Battalion. History of the 48th Battalion AIF
- Gallipoli to Tripoli (joint author with I Gill). History of the 10th Light Horse Regiment.
- Book – Fromelles to Peronne. History of the 31st Battalion AIF.
(Being researched with the assistance of a grant by the Army History Unit)
- Western Front tours in conjunction with Mr Frank Taylor of Kokoda Treks & Tours.
Western Front Accreditations:
- Tour guide for The Other Anzac Day Tour, 2008. Organisation: Military History Tours, Sydney NSW.
- Tour guide for The Remembrance Day Tour, 2008. Organisation: Military History Tours, Sydney NSW.
Other Projects in Military History:
- Author of The Borehole Bulletin, The journal of the 2/4th Machine Gun Battalion. A quarterly publication. A voluntary position held for over ten years.
- Author of numerous articles for The West Australian newspaper in their Anzac Day and Remembrance Day supplements over the last seven years. The latest article was a story on Sir John Monash, published in the Anzac Day supplement, 2012.
- Free research service offered to members of the general public, in search of information regarding their ancestor’s service in WWI. Conducted for over ten years.
- Free relic and photographic displays and lectures for local libraries and elderly organisations.
- Type-setter for the following books: Fremantle to France and Bloody Angle, Bullecourt and Beyond.